Monday, March 16, 2009

Soroptimist Spring Specials

I'm getting ready for the Desert Coast Region Spring Conference where I'll have a booth selling some MonicArtista products and My Classy Glasses. Anyone who's visited my site knows that I donate a portion of sales of particular items to charity. For example, Pretty in Pink benefits Between Women, a local breast cancer resource organization in the Imperial Valley and Pride Rainbow benefits the Tijuana AIDS Project through the Imperial Court de San Diego. At Christmas I also started donating a portion of Our Flag sales to the USO. Since I am a member of Soroptimist International, I decided I'm going to add Red Hat Dazzle to my list of "special" products. A portion of sales will be donated to Soroptimist International to help improve the lives of women and girls. As an added bonus, if you are a Soroptimist, type "SIA" in the comment section of the order form and I'll donate 10% of the entire order (not just the regular special items) to Project SIerra.

No comments: